Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Travel/Trial Size - White Rose 3+

Order a 16 case of our Trial Size Spongeables and watch them fly out of your store! These little jewels last 3+ showers. I usually tell my customers that they can double that number safely.  Have these body scrubs so customers can try them or use them for travel. These bath scrubs are certain not to disappoint. For these and other wholesale gifts, contact Mabyn Shingleton at 225 505 5466 or louisianawholesale@gmail.com

Travel size are no longer available. However, we DO have options. Visit www.LouisianaWholesale.net for product information.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good, I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend; I will keep an eye on it.
    Welcome to Green Herbz 2014 Potpourri Herbal Spice

    ReplyDelete